Sunday, January 20, 2013

Lee Strobel's The Case for Christ



This is the first in a 16-part series of commentary on The Case for Christ (1998) by Lee Strobel.

No, I haven't watched the whole thing, not yet. I watch videos when I'm eating, and although I eat a lot, I don't eat all the time, despite what my brother might tell you. :)

But Steve Shives does a great job with this - indeed, with all his videos. It's been very interesting.

If you think so, too, note that he does the same thing with Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis (in only six videos) and Reasonable Faith by William Lane Craig (eight videos), and he's just started The Purpose-Driven Life by Rick Warren (two videos, so far).

I'm not sure what else to tell you about this. I'm interested in this kind of thing, so I find them fascinating. But interests vary.

No comments: