Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Much ado about stuffing

The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Much Ado About Stuffing
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show Full EpisodesPolitical Humor & Satire BlogThe Daily Show on Facebook

I blogged about this on Saturday, but I thought I'd post Jon Stewart's reaction, too, especially for the look on the face of Steve Smith, that Arizona Republican who seemed just giddy at the prospect of claiming Jesus Christ and "the greatest country in the world" as partisan political ploys.

Man, if only he could have implied that Barack Obama hates Mom and apple pie, too, huh?

Is Stewart right? Are we going to see a "war on Thanksgiving" now, in addition to that idiotic "war on Christmas" meme? Yeah, those poor, persecuted Christians, only 80% of the population or so...

Well, bring it on, you right-wing loons! I'm not giving up my turkey without a fight!

No comments: