Thursday, September 19, 2013

What links these mass shootings?


The Colbert Report
Get More: Colbert Report Full Episodes,Video Archive

How could we have let this mentally disturbed man with a history of gun violence get his hands on a... military ID card? Steve Doocy at Fox 'News': "Maybe too many people have these cards."

Worse yet, how could we  have let this dangerous guy... play computer games? We all know that games kill, don't we? Heck, I've killed countless pixels, myself.

And let me tell you, sitting at a computer clicking a mouse couldn't prepare you any better for killing real people. In fact, I think that's what they do in military boot camps, isn't it?

As "new Gretchen" says on Fox 'News' why aren't we investigating people who play computer games? There can't be that many of us, especially at the age of these shooters. For that matter, I wonder how many of these killers began their lives drinking milk? That's pretty suspicious, too, don't you think?

After all, if it's not video games and it's not milk, what else could it be? Is there anything else that links these episodes of gun violence? ... Nope, I can't think of a thing.

No comments: