Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Parenting advice

OK, I'm not going to blog about marriage, but maybe I should give some parenting advice? Here it is: don't listen to Catholic archbishops:
Meanwhile, Archbishop Gadecki warned that encouraging boys to clean up after themselves so as to subvert gender stereotypes could have dangerous consequences.

“Some parents like to teach boys that they should clean up after themselves, and not wait until girls do it for them.”

The archbishop suggested that such leanings should be treated with caution, because “parents often do not realise” that same-sex partnerships are also championed under the banner of “overcoming stereotypes.”

Right. Don't teach your boys to clean up after themselves; make your girls do it for them.

Man, why didn't I think of that? I guess it's because I don't have a god to teach me such things, huh?

No comments: