Saturday, October 2, 2010

Shopping for a mail-order bride


I've been browsing this catalog, looking for a mail-order bride, but I'm finding it hard to make up my mind. I like the above photo - matching parts, not too decayed, with nice, neat stitching - but I don't know if I could go for a woman with bigger bolts than my own.

This one is nice, too, but rather high maintenance, I suspect. What if that's the kind of castle she expects?


But really, a photo is not nearly enough to go by, even for a shallow-grave kind of guy like me. Call me old fashioned, but I like to know where a girl's brain comes from. Heck, I want to make sure she has a brain. I just don't think I could be happy with a Republican.

But I'm not such a catch myself. I'm afraid of crowds - and fire. And occasionally, I go berserk. Oh, well, I suppose I'll just keep waiting for lightning to strike.

No comments: