Thursday, August 4, 2011

Matt Damon defends teachers



OK, I have no interest in celebrities, but maybe I'll have to start making an exception for Matt Damon.

Note that Reason.tv is a libertarian website, if you're wondering why the cameraman is injecting himself into this interview. Yeah, it seems to be rather amateurish, doesn't it?

But this isn't the only time Matt Damon has made sense. In 2008, he made some very intelligent comments about Sarah Palin. Here's the video clip on YouTube. I won't embed it here, but I urge you to check it out.

1 comment:

Jim Harris said...

We need to keep an eye on Matt Damon. Last night I watched a documentary on Netflix about Howard Zinn that was narrated by Damon. I highly recommend this documentary to those people who a building a real history of America in their head.