Saturday, June 30, 2012

More lies from Fox News



I'd already posted that segment from the Daily Show, but I thought it was worth repeating. This was obviously a deliberate lie by Fox 'News'.

After all, it was in the very next sentence that Barack Obama explained what he was able to do himself about immigration reform, what he could do without Congressional action. The only way Fox could make it appear otherwise was to edit that out.

Well, that's no surprise. We all know that Fox isn't actually a news station. It's the propaganda arm of the Republican Party. (Admittedly, it's hard to tell which actually runs things, Fox or the GOP.)

4 comments:

Jeff said...

Man, you were on a roll in Sunday morning's LJS!!

I found something that you can add to your Southern Strategy-Dixiecrat analysis. It's a very definitive article on what made these "Dixiecrats" tick for over 400 years....and how it's spreading nationally like a cancer.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article31740.htm

Bill Garthright said...

"Man, you were on a roll in Sunday morning's LJS!!"

Yeah, dumb, wasn't it? I shouldn't be wasting my time on such things. I've got way too much to do here!

Not to mention zombies to kill and dwarves to manage. :)

Thanks for the link. That's scary stuff. I don't know if I'd put it quite like that, but I do see the worst of the South taking over America.

A century and a half after the Civil War, the Confederacy seems to be winning. Of course, they seemed to be winning the first time, too,... for awhile.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work, you are needed!!

Bill Garthright said...

Thanks, Anonymous. But I'm a pretty thin reed here! With the GOP busy disenfranchising millions of voters - and Fox 'News' lying to the rest of them - the handful of people who read this blog aren't even a rounding error.

But I do what I can. :)