The top thing AI can do for us is the top thing that sane AI will want!
-
First a tech blip from the future/past -- and you'll see why it's
important. In my first novel Sundiver I portrayed an effective human lie
detector, that...
1 day ago

4 comments:
WCG, you have a wicked sense of timing. I'll be 45 on Wednesday.
Sheesh...
Congratulations, Jeff. Think of it as my birthday gift to you. :)
I work in a College of Education with thousands of young women. I'm 60. It's very frustrating. I try very hard to tune out all women younger than 50, but it's hard. Horniness is a cruel condition for an aging man. Unless you're a billionaire or movie star, it's not of much use. It's a shame it didn't disappear with my hair and waistline.
Enjoying the scenery isn't a problem no matter how old we get, Jim. Of course, it's only polite to be unobtrusive about it. No obvious drooling! But no creepy stalking, either. :)
Seriously, biology is a wonderful thing. There's no harm in noticing an attractive young woman. The harm would only be in acting in such a way as to make her uncomfortable (or in failing to recognize that there's a lot more to any woman than her appearance).
Post a Comment