Thursday, October 18, 2012

Maybe I'll vote this year?



Maybe I'll vote this year. If the weather's nice, anyway. And I don't have anything else to do. If I get around to it, at least. I mean, it's not like it matters, right?

People elsewhere in the world are dying for a right we can't be bothered to exercise ourselves. Well, we can't be bothered to pay attention to what's going on anyway, can we?

It's no wonder billionaires think they can buy us. It's no wonder Republicans don't worry about fact-checkers. For these idiots? They probably won't vote, anyway. And if they do, they'll be gullible enough to believe anything, if we repeat it often enough on Fox 'News' and in Super PAC ads.

After all, Americans don't even believe scientists about science! Are they really going to pay attention to independent fact-checkers? Heck, are they going to pay attention to anything?

OK, sorry about the rant. Enjoy the video and let me get back to grumbling quietly. :)

No comments: