Wednesday, January 16, 2013

CataCoffin CataCombo Sound System

The Colbert ReportMon - Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c
CataCoffin CataCombo Sound System
www.colbertnation.com
Colbert Report Full EpisodesPolitical Humor & Satire BlogVideo Archive

Believe it or not, this seems to be a real thing.

I say "seems," because I still don't believe it. After all, is it more likely that someone, somewhere, is really this dumb,... or just that it's a very elaborate joke? My money is on the latter.

"Expect nothing less than godlike comfort and heavenly sound from the CataCoffin."

I don't know. Pause is a real store in Stockholm, apparently, and they seem to be selling this thing (not that I understand Swedish).

So, if it's a joke, it's very elaborate, isn't it? On the other hand, if someone, somewhere, is really dumb enough to buy a CataCoffin - and it's not cheap - I'd have to wonder about my species.

But maybe they've got Republicans in Sweden, too? :)

No comments: