The top thing AI can do for us is the top thing that sane AI will want!
-
First a tech blip from the future/past -- and you'll see why it's
important. In my first novel Sundiver I portrayed an effective human lie
detector, that...
1 day ago










2 comments:
Bill, you find the best political cartoons. Of course, if I was a Republican I'd be saying you find the most offensive political cartoons. Good thing I'm a Democrat.
Did you know that the Republicans used to be the good guys. Anti-slavery, women's rights, pro Federal government.
Thanks, Jim. I always wonder if other people like them as much as I do.
I find more good political cartoons than I can possibly post. And in this case, I was looking at a particular theme, so I threw out a lot of good cartoons that didn't fit. Maybe I'll post a few of those later.
Post a Comment