The top thing AI can do for us is the top thing that sane AI will want!
-
First a tech blip from the future/past -- and you'll see why it's
important. In my first novel Sundiver I portrayed an effective human lie
detector, that...
1 day ago

4 comments:
Ban them? Like these? I love these places in Taos.
http://www.kitchensaremonkeybusiness.com/2010/11/october-25-entering-taos-new-mexico.html
I too love the way Uygur gets worked up; he is almost at a loss for words. Do you have a link to the Republican site Uygur mentions? I checked out Senator Ted Cruz's web site but could not find the reference.
Here's the link, Ann. At least, I think that's what Uygur is referring to.
Cruz doesn't specifically mention "hobbit homes" there (I don't know if he's edited that recently or not), but if you google "Ted Cruz and hobbit homes," you'll find all sorts of information, including video clips.
I didn't wade through them, myself, so I can't suggest any other links. But I hope that helps.
That's neat, Ann. Thanks!
There's a "hobbit home" here, too, just outside of Lincoln, NE. I've driven past it many times, though not recently (and right now, I can't quite remember where it is).
Post a Comment