Saturday, March 1, 2014

How Jessica Ahlquist handles hate



This is Jessica Ahlquist, that "evil little thing" who stood up for the U.S. Constitution when she was only 16 years old. Yeah, she's sure evil, isn't she? Just listen to what monstrous advice she's offering here. It's really hard to imagine anyone more evil than her, don't you agree?

Actually, it's good advice. I'm not so young that I actually care about internet hate - and being a man, I don't get rape threats - but it's good advice even for me (especially that ignoring trolls is the worst thing you could do to them, given how desperate they are for attention).

Not that I always do it. :) But I'm not as classy as Jessica Ahlquist. And I'm old enough that I don't need to worry about the future so much. If you're younger than me - and who isn't? - this is very good advice.

Even if it is from such an evil little thing. LOL

No comments: