Wednesday, March 19, 2014

The Kalam cosmological argument and the ethics of discourse



I'm still working my way through the archived videos of Scott Clifton, aka Theoretical Bullshit. (Don't worry, I'm almost caught up now.)

This is yet another video argument against William Lane Craig's Kalam cosmological argument for the existence of God. Note that I've posted two of these already from Scott Clifton - here and here.

Mostly, that's because I think they're interesting, and because I really like how Clifton presents his arguments. But William Lane Craig might be the most prominent Christian apologist these days, despite the fact that his core value seems to be dishonesty. Plus, he's egotistical, condescending, and elitist, too.

Yet his arguments get a lot of attention - undeserved attention, to my mind. So I especially enjoy seeing him taken to task. I hope you do, too.

No comments: