Friday, March 9, 2012

Skyrim sale

(click image to embiggen)

FYI, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is 33% off at GameStop this weekend.

I'd love to play it - I loved the previous Elder Scrolls games - but I'm not sure my old computer could handle it, certainly not at the highest settings. And it's supposed to be a beautiful game.

Besides, I can't find enough time to play the games I already own. Still, whenever I get a new computer, this will be the first game I'll buy.

Oh, and if you're a gamer, note that GamersGate is having a Deus Ex sale, also this weekend - all of the Deus Ex games and add-ons are 75% off. I've never played any of those, so that does tempt me.

Oh, so many games, so little time. :)

Anyway, here's another screenshot from Skyrim. Note that this is a very open game, where you're free to explore pretty much anywhere you like. I love that.

No comments: